MODULE MGT 3227 – ECOMMERCE.
SESSION JANUARY 2018
LECTURER HUSHALICTMY A/P PALIYANNY
Coursework Type Individual Assignement (20%)
Hand-out Date 5 February 2018 Due Date 6 APRIL 2018
I declare that:
? I understand what is meant by plagiarism.
? This assignment is all our own work and we have acknowledged any use of the published or unpublished works of other people.
? I hold a copy of this assignment which I can produce if the original is lost or damaged
Name ID Number Section Signature
TOTAL MARKS GIVEN MARKS
Research on the site ( Information Gathered) 20
Analysis of the site using e-commerce perspective 20
Review of the E-commerce Site 15
Critical Thinking 15
Report ( Plagiarism, Format and Reference) 10
TO BE COMPLETED BY LECTURER
Penalty for late submission:
1 day – minus 20% of total mark awarded
2 days – minus 50% of total mark awarded
3 days – 0 mark for this piece of coursework
For your individual Assignment, you are required to choose an existing e-commerce organization. It can be B2B or B2C. Create a project paper by critically reviewing their e-commerce website from the perspective of their business.
Your Review should include the following elements.
1. The Website design, structure and components (i.e. Search, Login, payment etc)
2. The e-commerce business ? what is the business are they doing online and how is it significant to the ecommerce.
3. What is their customer focus ? who are their customer and what are their strategies to gain and retain customers online.
4. Rational for choosing e-commerce business ? why did they choose to do their business online.
5. E-commerce strategy and marketing online.
The above mentioned element are to be used as a guide of your critical review and must not to be used as the template for project paper.
CLICK HERE to register and get your assignment title approved prior to starting to work on you assignment
1. Your paper should be typed with a 1½ spacing and must be formatted professionally. (Times New Roman, 12 :14 :16)
2. All facts obtained must have proper referencing (HARVARD REFERENCING). Cut and paste from other sources are not allowed. Students are encouraged to summarize from their sources. Appendixes are not considered as part of the write-up
3. Due date is the 13 APRIL 2018.
4. Any similar assignments from other classes or campuses etc. will be penalized
5. You are required to submit the assignment in Turnitin and attach the final report along with the assignment. Accepted plagiarism level is 15% and less.